Did you know you can make your own homemade tissue or fabric tape? There are many tutorials on You Tube to teach you how to do it - various techniques from various teachers. Click HERE for one tutorial using toilet paper and stamps to make tissue tape. That is what I did for the bottom strip. The two middle strip are merely text ripped from a Christian magazine with Magic Brand Scotch tape on top of the text- very easy to do! The top strip is made from fabric that was placed on Terrifically Tacky Tape.
Supplies for this card:
* Tissue/Fabric Tape - homemade
* 3 Pearl-Rhinestone embellishments by Recollections
* DCWV Brown base A2 Card
* Scripture - Psalm 139:14 (I created this text in my Word program using Black Chancery )
* EK - Real-Estate punch (I like this punch for many of my sentiments)
* 3-D Pop-ups for the scripture - by Forever in Time
* Mocha Ink by Powder Puff for the EK punch out
* Glue or Adhesive for the tissue tape - I think an adhesive will work better as the glue seemed to show through - maybe after it dries it won't be so noticeable?
Thank you for dropping by my blog. Please leave a comment before you leave. I would like to read what you have to say! Thank you and Have a great day! Rejoice in the Lord ~ Gail ~
This card was entered in:
Stampin Sisters in Christ Sunday Challenge #158 - Handmade