365 Card Challenge, has introduced the theme - Imagine This - Falling Snow -whatever this makes you think of, let it inspire your card design.
Well, living in Michigan - Falling Snow makes me thing of bare trees, snowflakes, and lots of snowmen being built. Michigan is truly a Winter Wonderland - especially at Christmas time. So much to do during this season and even though I do not care for COLD weather, it truly is a wonderful adventure to take a night drive and see all of the colorful lights, lawn decorations, and the beautiful snow and snowmen during this time of year in Pure Michigan.
For this card, I used the following items:
1. Pre-made DCWV black card
2. Cricut Cartridge- A Child's Year - snowman with child, shovel, bird cut at 3 1/2 inches using Colorbok white card-stock
3. Tim Holtz - Branch Tree with The Paper Company brown card-stock
4. Martha Stewart inks for the child's outerwear, snowman nose, bird, and shovel
5. Friskers small snowflake punch
6. Forever in Time Pop-dots for the snow scene
7. Scotch brand adhesive for the snowflakes/tree
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Have a great week! ~ Gail ~