Purple - I do not have many purple papers or card-stock, but never-the-less, I like the Color Purple.
Day # 209 at 365 Card Challenges is Color me Purple. 3 Shades of Purple must be used on the card. The card above is what I came up with - pretty simple, but useful - money or a note can be placed in the envelope. Neat, hun?
Supplies used on this card:
2. Forever in Time - Glue Dots for the purple bow
3. Purple Ribbon by Offray
4. DCWV - Pre-made Purple card
5. Purple paper choices - unknown (I torn them out of the pack they came in - probably DCWV)
6. Envelope Die Cut - Sizzix - Scallop Lace
7. Purple Star - self-adhesive embellishment by Studio 112
8. Squares on the paper - Sizzix Square die cut
9. Gold Ink on envelope top by MS
10. Stamp - Hope - by Clear Dollar Stamp - Studio G brown ink
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a grand day! ~ Gail ~