Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Jan 2, 2023 A Life Journey

 Hello Friends - 

Yesterday Jan 2, 2023at 10:30 AM was a journey to the emergency room for my husband - and I know that  God is good all of the time - no matter an outcome in life journey.

I have a wonderful group of support group of Christian friends who immediately went into pray - not only our Christian friends in our home Life Group  and church family, but Christians around the USA -including my christian family & friends,  all praying for good test results and healing for my husband.

My wonderful Christian husband Richard Scott, was taken to the hospital by ambulance on Jan 2, 2023 and my son Ben and his wife Michelle, along with my grand-daughter Sydney were in the process of driving from their home to our home during the time of this event. They arrived about 5 minutes AFTER the ambulance left - how cool was that?  Our dear friend Ben Hobson,  arrived prior to my son, Ben's arrival to pray and bring comfort. God KNEW just what we needed and provided . He is an awesome God.

Our 11 year old grandson Carson had spent the night with us and was a real trooper that morning- strong and brave - a man of courage.  Mind you -our grandson Carson  just lost his papa [my son's father and my ex-husband] November 11 of 2022 - and now, grandpappy Scott was going through a journey that required an ambulance to take him to the hospital.  

Let me say, Carson was such a man of courage, strong and brave,  He called his mom while I attend to grandpappy, and then brought a pillow for grandpappy's head, held his grandpappy's hand and attended to him while I called 911. I  am blessed with the greatest grandkids - and love them all so very much.

The ambulance arrived first [probably about 11 AM] and took my husband directly to the emergency room, so when Ben and I arrived at the hospital - hubby was already sitting in the waiting room because the vitals were good. However, they told Richard  they planned to keep him over night and do more testing. So the wait began for a room to come available.

We had a very long WAIT surrounded by very sick people - some of them hacking, coughing and puking [that was the worst] - most needing immediate care - and the rotation continued throughout the time we were there -and our prayer team was also praying for all those people as well as my husband - these Christian people are so amazing!

The bottom line - at 8:25 PM we heard the name Richard Scott and went with the kind Doctor back to an emergency room who shared - "we cannot find anything wrong with you"-  "the chest x-ray is good, all your vitals we have taken throughout the hours are normal, and your EKG was perfect -- just like what is shown in the medical textbook- please follow up with your primary doctor."

We serve a miracle working God - who sent his only SON, Jesus  to die on the Cross - not only sins, but for our healing - physical, mental, and spiritual. ~ By His stripes we are healed. 

The Bible - God's Words say - If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved [from hell]. ( Romans 10:9-10)

In my time of trouble and need, I believe with all my heart that Jesus heard my prayers and the prayers of  my support groups -- and brought healing to my husband. He is a good - good God all of them time. But also know EVEN if something physically was physically with my husband - we would not serve another god - nor stop believing what Jesus did for us- we know and believe the Bible as it states, " It is appointed unto man once to die and after this, the judgement. Hebrews 9:27.

 There is a heaven to gain and a Hell to avoid - and each of us gets to make the choice where we will spend eternity - life is short my friend. Choose this day - whom you will serve.

Life surely is short - We do not know what each day holds - but as for me and my husband we will serve the Lord - no matter what happens during our Journey on Earth - this is NOT our Home - Heaven is our home.

I am blessed, thankful, and grateful for this wonderful outcome and will only bow my knee to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Thank you for taking the time to read  our story.

Have a blessed day ~ Love, Gail


 

1 comment:

  1. OH! What an awful time you've had Gail. I'm glad to hear all is well and hubby is home safe and well. You certainly had plenty of prayers heard. Thank God. Happy New Year Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.