Monday, June 20, 2022

Reveal Wheel ~ Strawberries

I was excited to receive these Strawberries dies by Lawn Fawn for my recent birthday - a gifting from my husband.  I already had the reveal wheel in my stash, so it was easy to assembly this card.  I watched a video @ Lawn Fawn and incorporated 3 smile faces on my wheel- for the fourth opening I stamped "sending hugs."  It takes a brad and foam tape to create this type of card.  Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies:
Vagabond2
Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies used for this Card:
Stitched Oliver Alphabet letters for word THANKS
Reveal Wheel + Arrow die
Strawberry Reveal Wheel Add on and template
Strawberry Patch Die Set
Love Poems Stamp Set - words sending hugs
Loads of Fun Stamp Set  - 3 Smile faces
Lawn Fawn Plaid Cardstock

Scotch Foam Tape - Brad

Sharing with:

Monday #127  Lawn Fawnactic - Summertime Fun - well I have to say - here comes the Strawberries at Summer Time here in Michigan - and they are the best tasting ever - so that is one summery thing that makes me smile!! Bring on the fresh strawberries  1/4


 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful use of reveal wheel. Yum to strawberries. I had a strawberry the other day that was big, as they say everything is bigger in TX.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.