Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wedding Card


 Howdy Crafters - I will be attending my 3rd cousin's wedding this weekend which is out of town.  I found this interesting - the Brides name is Abigail Scott - my name is Gail Scott. 
 
 I created this 5x5 Box card for their wedding - it is an SVG Box card By Lori Whitlock - I used Memory Box Alphabet dies for the names, created the Wedding Date in Word, and cut it with a Lawn Fawn Rectangle stitched die. My portrait die cutting machine cut out the card and elements, and the vagabond2 cut the dies.
 
I won the patterned paper, It's a Beautiful day from Crafty Hazelnuts last Patterned paper challenge. I added tiny pearls to the dress and a left over piece of the purple flower patterned paper for the waist trimming.  Thanks for stopping by

Sharing with:

#58 Ally's Angels AG 2/3

4 comments:

  1. The card is classy for a wedding. Enjoy the wedding.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Love the patterned paper you have included in your work. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge this month and hope you join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.