Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Warm Wishes

 

Howdy Crafters ~ I picked up this Gem over at My Scrapbook Chick during their Dollar Sale.  I am not sure when the sale ends - there is also a cool freebie!  I am not affiliated with MSC - I just own many designs from this store and I am saying this sale is a bargain as most cuts are $1 even some in the $5 category.  Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Paper Closet SVG- Double Fold Mug Card
Warm Wishes Stamp
Gem Snowflake Cardstock

Sharing with:
 
 
 March Colorful Options - Green UE

7 comments:

  1. What a fun/fabulous card Gail! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big 'ole mug Gail!
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mug serving fold style card.
    Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional Vintage or Shabby Chic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💚 this! What a fabulous combination of Christmas and Coffee. Thank you for playing along at the Colorful Options Challenge! I hope to see you again soon. Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! LOVE all the green! Thanks for playing along at Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.