Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Pop Up Mailbox Monkey Card

 

Howdy Crafters ~ I ordered a Karen Burniston Pop Up Mail Box die set and Monkey & Lion Die Set before going on vacation; the two dies arrived a day before we left. Therefore, I did not have time to create. We had a lovely time in Sunny Florida and cooler temperatures in Tennessee . Now I am back to crafting. This is my first card using both die sets.  Thanks for dropping by!

Recipe
Karen Burniston Pop Up Mail Box Die Set
Karen Burniston Monkey and Lion Set
Karen Burniston Rockin Rectangle die - scalloped rectangle
Arrow Stamp
Pull word Stamp
Fiskars Grass Punch
Kraft cardstock for note in envelope
Black Pen for note

Sharing with:

Wed SS add a die cut 3/5
March CHN Patterned Paper UE

1 comment:

  1. So cute. This rem8inds me of barrel of monkeys. Florida was my stompoing grounds in my younger days. Always nice to get away but also nice to bee back home.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.