Friday, March 11, 2022

Meet me on the Web

 
Howdy Crafters ~ I picked up this Gem over at My Scrapbook Chick during their Dollar Sale.  I am not sure when the sale ends - there is also a cool freebie!  
 
I am not affiliated with MSC - I just own many designs from this store and I am saying this sale is a bargain as most cuts are $1 even some in the $5 category are now $1 like the gingerbread set I purchased.  Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Papercloset Spider Double Fold SVG
Scotch Foam Tape
Various Cardstock

Sharing with:
March two old bats Halloween challenge 

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and a great sentiment! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design Gail (spiders still creep me out! LOL) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, if we have 50+ entries, (you can enter THREE times), we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, really like the shape of this funky card! It is unexpected! Love that soft lilac in there.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    -- Dalis
    HTTP://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the play on words for your spooky card! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Gail and the title really made me smile!
    Thanks for sharing with the Patterned Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.