Sunday, January 30, 2022

Coffee Card

Howdy Crafty Friends - thank you for dropping by today.  I am honor to share this post as a Guest Designer for Coffee Loving Cardmakers. Thank you Amy and Design Team for having me. Because Valentines Day is just around the corner,  I decided to go with a heart theme coffee card.


I started with 110lb Neenam White cardstock that I embossed with Tim Holtz Coffee Cup Embossing Folder ~ then I cut the embossing folder using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die Size A2

 
I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Mug Frame Die + Kraft Cardstock to cut the Coffee Mug
I really like this die set as it can be used to make a shaker card
it also comes with small heart dies [Recollections Pink cardstock] that I scattered at the top of the mug
The Center Stitched Heart is from Lawn Fawn Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die Set

 To complete my card - I added the Stitched Love Word using Lawn Fawn Oliver's ABC Die


 I am really Happy with the Results of my Card
It sends two messages - I love Coffee and I love you.
That's my story and I am sticking to it!

Thanks for dropping by today! Blessings, Gail


Sharing my card with:
 
 
#117 Monday - Lawnfawnatics Lots of Hearts 4/4
 
 Wed SS AG

3 comments:

  1. Nice Guest Design creation with use of dies & fav Kraft paper.
    My daughter came over for dinner to celebrate birthday of her Father/my hubby whose birthday is on Groundhogs Day. Made fav Pineapple Upside down Cake. Recipe called for 2T of Rum, hubby said to use the whole small bottle that was 4T+. Yo ho ho for the Rum flavor. Ordered Thai takeout. Cannot forget daughter brought me a Caramel Frappe from a coffee shop called Ascension.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A coffee card is always a good card in my book, as you know. Congrats on this FUN GDT position. Someday you and I will sit down and enjoy a latte (or ice cream) together in person. Some day.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely clean and simple card! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.