Saturday, January 22, 2022

Cloud Card

 


Howdy Crafters ~ Created this card with Dies and Beccy's Images.  Saw a video on how to use my KB Cloud die to make layering clouds and adding Distress Ink. I followed the front layout into the inside with just a bit of change on the die cuts and height of the grass.

The 3 Beccy's Images are the Sunflower, Fox, and Norman the Gnome - I brought the images into Silhouette Design Studio and made them print n cut images then cut them out using  my Portrait.  On the front I put Foam tape behind each image.

The Vagabond cut my dies - KB Clouds, the Grass.  This is a general card in which I would write a message on the back - or possibly add a sentiment.

Sharing with

January Beccy's Place Challenge UE using her image[s]

January CHN patterned paper UE

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Gail, I love how you've brought the design right through to the inside too! The clouds look awesome... the colours remind me of a beautiful sunset. Love the polka dot grass as well. Fabulous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.