Friday, October 29, 2021

Fall Fox


 This is my favorite Fox image by Beccy.  So don't be surprised if you see many cards posted in the future using this cute guy.  I made him a Print N Cut image in Silhouette &
 cut him out with my Portrait Die Cutting Machine ~ Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
MFT Sketch and Colors
Beccy's Image Fox
Scotch Foam Tape behind Fox
Stitched Rectangle Die
Stitched Circle Die
Heart Die
Sharing with:

Oct Beccys Challenge - using her image UE

 
#176 MFT Color Challenge UE

1 comment:

  1. Great card Gail, I love the addition of all the little hearts. The background paper is perfect for fall, fabulous colour and texture. I like the orange and yellow gingham pattern too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.