Thursday, October 28, 2021

Bear Bitty Ball

 Bear Pop Up Bitty Ball

I created this Bear Bitty Ball using the Bitty Ball Die Set and Heavy Cardstock from Pack#4 by Karen Burinston.  I am a fan of the Bitty Ball and accessories and other Karen Burniston Pop Up Dies.  They are easy to create in my opinion - just follow along with her video.  This Bear will collapse down inside an A2 card [coming soon] and when the recipient opens the card - the Bear will pop out.

This bear can also be attached to the card and manual spin around if a brand is attached to the bottom bitty ball.  I find these type of cards very entertaining and fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Entering this Bitty Ball Bear in this challenge:

October CHN Patterned Paper UE [blue polk-a-dot cardstock for bow]


Wed SS AG 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.