Thursday, August 19, 2021

Cup of Cheer

 Howdy Crafters - I am using the colors from Inky Paws for this card:  Teal, Yellow, White, Green - however - my Teal is showing up blue in my photo - I have take 4 photos in different lights but it keep showing the same - blue --- I used MFT Tropical Teal ink to paint the cup and stamp the hearts - and Recollections Teal cardstock for the Sentiment banner--- Not sure why my camera will not show it as teal. I tried a white cardstock backdrop and it still shows blue - also took photos outside - hmmmm. I am also using a sketch from MFT.  Thanks for dropping by!



Recipe
Vagabond2
MFT Dies - Scallop rectangle - Blueprints 27 - Circle and Strip from Blueprint 12 & 32
MFT Stitched Banner Die
Newton Nooks Cup of Cocoa Stamp Set
MFT Tropical Teal ink to color the cup and stamp the hearts
Cardstock:  Yellow Polk-a-dot, Green, white, teal

Inspired to create by:

#155 Monday Inky Paws Color Challenge 1/3

August Caffeine Paper Play - Newton Nook Sponsor UE

 August CHN Patterned Paper UE

 

9 comments:

  1. Cup of cheer toast to you. Alot of times when photographing and color is not showing up correctly it is due to what is called 'white balance' which if you are using auto focus it can show differently but if you manual focus then you can adjust for. As a not pro photographer but quite familiar I have learned alot about photography.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to you and your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute Gail! Great use of the challenge colors and I love your polka dot paper! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute Gail! Great use of the challenge colors and I love your polka dot paper! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail, I love how you use this stamp set in so many of your cards! The polka dotted background works wonderfully! So happy to see your talents at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute clean and simple take of the challenge. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and cheery! So pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.