Friday, July 2, 2021

We 3 Mice...

Howdy Crafters:
I am participating in the Monthly Digi of the Month Challenge over at Imagine That!  This month Kris, has generously given us a FREE Digital set:  We 3 Mice - thank you Chris.

I was excited to see a colored image in the set by Kris,  as I like to make them into a print N Cut - I am using the digital Star, We 3 Mice and sentiment.

I decided on a slim line card this time--- I used white cardstock for my base - I added Wood cardstock as my mat.  For the image, I positioned it on this cool Nativity paper gifted to me.  I fussy cut the Sentiment, also by Kris and glued it underneath the 3 mice and camel image- then glued it down on the 4x9 slim line card.

I finished off my card by adding glitter glue for  sparkles in the windows, the star, and snow. I also added 3 blue gems in the lower left hand corner of the card.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Silhouette Design Studio
Imagine That FREE Digital Start and 3 Mice - Progressive Challenge Freebie
Wood Patterned Cardstock
Background free by Hazel
Stickles Glitter Glue - on windows, star, and snowflakes

Sharing with:
July Imagine That! Progressive Challenge with Free digital We 2 Mice


July CHN Patterned Paper UE
Saturday #548 CHN Christmas Weekly UE
Monday Crafting Happiness UE
July Cute Card Thursday AG - UE
The Crafter's Cafe AG 3/5
July 2 Crafty Critter Crazies 2/5
Friday Cardz TV AG 1/3
Winter Wonderland - Song or Music - [we 3 kings or Oh Holy Night]

9 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, this card is just so sweet! Love the background. Aren't slimline cards super fun :) Thank you for entering our challenge and looking forward to seeing you again. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that background and Glitter really sets the stage for this image... great card!! Although I really prefer hand colored images, I have to say this printed so well, some printers are not so vibrant 😊 thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp. Have a craft-astic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A scene card and slimline and cute mice too! SO glad you shared your critters with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Brilliant card and beautifully put together. I love doing print and cut also.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas in July is upon us and a wonderful creation is here.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! Progressive challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - that background is so effective.

    Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Digistamp Digi of the Month Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.