Monday, July 19, 2021

One in a Melon

 

Howdy Crafters - I purchased KB Tent Pop up die when it first came out and it got me hooked on her new line of steel metal dies.  I have been wanting to do a Watermelon card using the tent die for a long time - I finally accomplished it - so another card crossed off my bucket list -[Inspired by Sandy Diller DT Karen Burniston] Thanks for stopping by ~

Recipe
Vagabond2
KB Sweet Treat Charm Die - Small watermelon
KB Rockin Rectangle Die - inside card - white cardstock
KB Tent Pop Up Die - Watermelon
MFT Stitched Alphabet Dies
Corner Rounder

Sharing with:
  Facebook KB Pop up Peeps - not a challenge

3 comments:

  1. Watermelon juiciness and wonderful pattern papers used.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.