Tuesday, June 8, 2021

You Spin Me 'Round

 Howdy Crafters:

I created an Interactive Record Player  card that was on my Bucket List.   I watched the video by Karolyn on You Tube [2019] and I was successful in getting this record to spin when the tab is pulled.  CLICK HERE to watch the video to see how my record spins  & to Learn how you can make an interactive card that has a spinning object, other than the record-- suggestions were given in the video.  You merely need to learn how to create the mechanism.

Thank you for stopping by ~ I am very happy with this card.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Dies
MFT Meet me in the Middle Die Set [circle and pull tab, pull tab stopper]
MFT Turntable Die Set
MFT Interactive Labels Stamp Set [Pull]
MFT For the record Stamp Set [Sentiment]
My Favorite Thing Plastic Spinner Piece
Various Cardstock
Double Sided Tape, Fishing Line, Glue, Foam Tape, White Craft Foam

Sharing with:

Monday Crafting Happiness #99  - Summer or AG
June ~ #689 Cute Card Thursday UE

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.