Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Snowman Peek-a-Boo

 Howdy Crafters ~ I have new crafting products and here is one card I created using Snowman Peek-A-Boo Stamp/Die Set by Crafters Companion.  I received the Reindeer and Snowman sets - they work with the arches dies but the arches dies were not available, which was Okay as I created my own window using a rectangle die. I learned a few things working with this set, yet  I still like how this turned out.  I am looking forward to using the reindeer soon. Thanks for stopping by!


Snowman inside and out.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Peek-A-Boo Snowman Stamp and Die Set
Lawn Fawn Rectangle Die - 2 sizes
Carta Bella Animal Print Cardstock
Stitched landscape die for snow drifts
Watercolor cardstock for front
Watercolor markers to color snowman - front and back

Sharing with:

June CHN Patterned paper UE
#544 - CHN Weekly Christmas UE

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive card! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.