Wednesday, June 30, 2021

...Like Home

I watched a video  - Click HERE--- by Sandy Diller  KB Design Team - and learned how to create a Slim Line Home card adding a wall and using Karen Burniston Family Room Die along with other dies.  Here is my version.  Thank you for dropping by!   3 Photos

The left Frame is a mirror- I took photo outside so I am getting a reflection of trees in the mirror.

In the lower right corner is the mirror - which is reflecting the wood.
Recipe
Vagabond2
Slim Line Stitched Die
Wood Cardstock - cut 4x9 For base of card
Stitched Sun Die
Stitched Alphabet Dies - 2 different sets
Circle Die
KB Racoon Die
INSIDE CARD:
KB Memory Charms - Mirror, TV, Picture Frame - pink gem
KB Family Room Die Set - Couch, Chair, Pillows, Lamp
KB Cat & Dog Die
I added a baseboard to the bottom of my wall using scrap cardstock and making a score line
Markers

Sharing with:
Monday Crafting Happiness UE
Tuesday TTCRD 2/2
Facebook Karen Burniston - Mission Poppable -Set the Scene Challenge UE
FB Slim Line Addicts - not a challenge

2 comments:

  1. Cute room scene. Daisy & Holly say woof. Please visit my blog & vote for my dogs in Photo Contest. TY.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. Love your little scene. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.