Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Hugs Envelope Slider



 I watched this video at MFT You Tube CLICK HERE to create an envelope Slider Card. I change my card up a bit by adding a stamped colored image on the pull tag- I also did not have all the supplies shown in video by MFT so I used what I had in my crafting happy place.  Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Vagabond2
MFT Stitched Scallop Die
Stitched Rectangle Die
MFT HUGS Stitched Alphabet Die
Mini Envelope Punch Board for the Envelope
MFT a Die for the slot from the Coffee Shake Die Set
Santoro Limited Edition Rubber Stamp Gal
MFT Pull Stamp
Markers
EK Success Butterfly Punch
Baker Twine

Inspired to create by:

MFT Color Challenge UE 


June- CHN Patterned paper UE  

Pammies Inky Pinkies - Butterflies 5th Monday of Month 1/3 

#421 QKR Stampede 1/3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.