Thursday, June 3, 2021

Fill in the blank

 

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle, Scallop, square Die
QKR Moose Digital
Watercolor, and Distress Ink with water to color
Heart Die
Tiny Butterfly stamp
It moose be - stamp - black Ink

I did not finish the sentiment but will when I give to recipient, 
such as [your birthday, or Love, etc.]

Inspired to create by:
 
June- CHN Patterned paper UE  
 #421 QKR Stampede 2/3
 Pammies Inky Pinkies - Butterflies 5th Monday of Month 2/3 
June 2 Crafty Critter Crazies UE must feature a Critter

1 comment:

  1. Well, isn't he a cheeky-looking fellow? I wonder what's on his mind? I'm so glad you shared your moose with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, and good luck to you! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.