Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Interactive Pull Tab

 
I create this pull tab-interactive card using dies by MFT Channel Die Set [Retired].

Recipe
Vagabond2
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Tag Die
MFT Die-Namics Slider Channel Die
MFT Cocoa Cup - Marshmallows and chocolate
Sentiment on Tag - Stickers

Tuesday Through the Craftroom Door 1/2

May CHN Patterned Paper UE

Monday SS Frame It 4/5 - Framing the Sticker using a Stitched Tag Die
[if that does not count, I am good with that decision - have a blessed day]

  Monday #2120  PIP AG 3/3

3 comments:

  1. We are neighbors on the gallery at Pammies INky Pinkies so I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. Love your sentiment coming out of the cream. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a crafty card....I've never mastered the pull tab cards. This one is really nice! Thank you for playing along at our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interactive card design!! So fun. Thanks for the sweet comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.