Thursday, April 1, 2021

Happy Spring!

 

Howdy Crafters - It is time for the monthly progressive challenge @ Imagine That!
I was blessed to receive this FREE digital image Teacup Bunny!
Always love a bunny, and this one is super cute with the lovely rose tea cup and
Rose in hand - suggested by KT Fit Kitty.
I colored Teacup Bunny using watercolors and did some highlights with a pink marker
The Happy Spring sentiment was cut with a banner die
I also used two different rectangle dies to cut the layers.
Thanks for dropping by!

Sharing with:

April - Imagine that Progressive Digi of the Month Challenge

            Monday SS AG 5/5

April CHN Patterned Paper UE

3 comments:

  1. I love this so much, Gail! Soooooo cuuuuuuuuute! Love all the pink and love your watercolour! I haven't watercoloured in ages but you are making me want to dust mine off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bunny and wonderful coloring on the roses.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Gail 🥰 love the border dies you used, and white space, cute!! Thanks for playing in the progressive digi challenge at Imagine That Digistamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.