Thursday, March 18, 2021

Masculine CC

Howdy Crafters - This is "a fly by the seat of my pants, as I used the items on my crafting table" to make this Christmas Card. I like how it turned out - - thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Vagabond2
TH Umbrella Man die
Sentiment on front of card by me in Word - fussy cut
KB Tree Die - 2 white trees
KB Stitched landscape die for snow
Inside Card
KB Flip Frame Pop Up Die Set
LF Wreath Die
TH Snowman Die
Gnome with shovel
Poppy Stamps Red Tree die
Recycled Christmas Word from an old Christmas Card I received this past year - foam tape

I would like to share with these Challenges:

March CHN Patterned Paper UE

Sat #533 CHN Christmas weekly UE

Wednesday Word ART  AG 

Monday Simon Says Recycle - the Christmas Word is recycled from a past Christmas card 3/5

KB Facebook Fan - not a challenge

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and a wonderful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.