Wednesday, March 31, 2021

BD card & Envelope



Howdy Crafters ~

 I created this Watercolor Fishing card especially for
my oldest grandson, Walker Bligh - who turned 20 years old on March 30th
Walker is over 6 foot tall -he  loves fishing and golf! Happy Birthday!

Recipe

Fishing paper for the Envelope & my WRM Keepers Envelope Maker
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Die
Gina Marie Fish and Fishing Pole Dies
Watercolors - Pearlescent, & Loew Cornell
Inside Card:
my personal stamps: Walker, Strong, Brave, Man of Courage
Fish Stamp - Teal Ink

Sharing with:

           March CHN Patterned Paper UE The Envelope

Wed - Word Art Wednesday week 1

            Monday SS AG 2/5

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.