Sunday, November 22, 2020

Teal Coffee Cup

 

I am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes.  Come over and join the fun!

T is for the color TEAL [which I love love this color]

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Landscape Die for Snow
Beccy's Image - Coffee Cup in Teal & Snowman- made as Print N Cut - Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Memory Box Rubber Sentiment Stamp - black ink


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE T is for Teal

CHN Weekly #517 Christmas Challenge

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

4 comments:

  1. I agree Gail, it's a gorgeous colour and it looks fabulous on your card. You did a great job coordinating the background paper with the two images. I like the dotted and stitched borders around the snow and base, they look like great dies. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teal is a lovely colour. That looks like a big cup of coffee for that snowman to drink. I hope he doesn't melt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back with my DT hat on. Thank you for entering the Something Beginning with R Challenge at CHNC.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.