Sunday, November 29, 2020

Santa Snow Globe Gift Tag

 Recipe
Vagabond2
Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Gift Tag Die Set
Lawn Fawn Lamp Post Stamp and Die
Lawn Fawn Tiny Santa
Markers - Baker Twine
Patterned Cardstock and White

Inspired to create by:


November 25 Days of Christmas ends Dec 3rd
Day 14 Inspired by Lindsey Larsen  using the Lawn Fawn Snow Globe Gift Tag

Also sharing with these challenges:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE S is for Santa

 
Saturday CHN Weekly Christmas Challenge
  November CHN Patterned Paper UE

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous tag Gail, I'm loving these snow globes. Santa looks very cute standing in the snow under the lamp post... I sure hope he's not lost! Love the addition of the bakers twine. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable tag Gail. I like the way you wrapped the twine around the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay! I’m so happy I could inspire you! I love this night time scene. This tag is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.