Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Pink Poinsettia

 

I am participating in the   25 Days of Christmas Tags!  Hosted by Tracey McNeely. Come on over and join in on the fun! 

I was inspired by Day 3 to create my Poinsettia Tag by Kim Heggins - Pink Poinsettia overhang on tag - Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by!

Altenew Sponsor

Recipe:

Vagabond2
CUTplorations STITCHED Tags Die
Becy's Image  Markers - Gelatos for coloring
Christmas Stamp- Black Ink
Bakers Twine



Entering

November 25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ UE Day 3 - inspired by Kim Heggins - Pink Poinsettia overhang on tag and bakers twine

November #514 CHN Christmas Weekly UE

Monday SS 25 Days of Christmas Tags 4/5

6 comments:

  1. The big poinsettia really does steal the tag show ;), and is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful!!! I love your sweet pink poinsettia, just makes me smile!
    Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poinsettia tag. Thank you for entering the Something Beginning with H Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty tag! I really like how your Poinsettia looks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pink poinsettia!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.