Saturday, November 28, 2020

Nutcracker Tag


Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Tag Die
Scrap of Merry Christmas and Dotted Paper
Bakers Twine
Newton's Nook Nutcrackers Stamp Set - I was blessed to win this set- Nutcracker and Sentiment are from the set
Markers - Lime Green, Grass Green, Red

Inspired to create by:

#137 Inky Paws - Color Challenge

 

Also sharing with these challenges:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE N is for Nutcracker

 
  November CHN Patterned Paper UE
Christmas Weekly #518 CHN UE

5 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment Gail. It gave me a much needed giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sentiment Gail, love a good play on words. The image you used is fabulously festive! Great tag.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost used this stamp for the challenge! I love your tag, I wish O had used it! I am pulling it put today!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to turn the nutcracker into a tag! And he's green - kind of reminds me of the Grinch! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Paws! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to ink up this set! Fun use of the colors! So glad you joined us for our Inky Paws color challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.