Monday, November 23, 2020

Merry Christmas

 

I am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes.  Come join the fun!

U is for unwrap presents

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Tag Die
Beccy's Image - Poultry in Motion - Chicken with Coffee - Made into a Print N Cut - Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Sentiment Stamp - Black Ink
Banner Die
3 Gems
DCWV Present Cardstock
Corner Rounder


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  U is for Unwrap as in Unwrap Presents

CHN Weekly #517 Christmas Challenge

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

Monday Simon Says Food or Drink 1/5

5 comments:

  1. Great card Gail. The bird looks like it has just got up and not had it's morning coffee! I like that you added the tag to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gail! I can so relate to this poor old chook, I have felt like that myself on many early Christmas mornings. Our kids are older now though, so most times we're up before them. Whoever thought I'd actually miss being woken before day break?! Love the background paper you used, it's lovely and festive.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that has been me many a christmas morning after going to bed late and getting up real early, now the kids have kids of their own, they will know how it felt.But it was worth all it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that has been me many a christmas morning after going to bed late and getting up real early, now the kids have kids of their own, they will know how it felt.But it was worth all it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.