Saturday, November 7, 2020

Gnomes Christmas Card

 

I am entering  Beccy's Place November ~8th Annual Holiday Challenge A-Z .  It  is a fun challenge - with prizes. Come join in the fun!

G is for Gnomes

Recipe
Vagabond2
EC Stitched Square Die
Cardz TV sentiment Stamp - Black Ink
Beccy's Gnome Images -Print N Cut Using Portrait
DCWV Christmas Patterned Glitter Paper

Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE G is for Gnomes - Christmas Card

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

CHN Weekly Christmas UE

Catch the Bug AG 1/3

5 comments:

  1. This is cute Gail! I love the way you've placed one gnome on top of the paper "hill", great idea since he's feet are positioned in exactly the right way! Love the two colours of card stock in the background and I also like the way you've cut apart the sentiment. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnomes r popular. Whimsy creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene Gail. I hadn't thought of Gnomes for G but looking at the other entries now I see many had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I LOVE your gnomes, lol! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge! Good luck, Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gnomes and I love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.