Monday, November 9, 2020

Christmas Tag

 

Howdy Crafters:  I have been entering several events  in the Month of November that have inspired me to create tags, cards, and projects.

 Here is another Christmas Tag I made inspired by several challenges -

Recipe
Double Stitched Tag Die- 2 sizes of stitched Dies
Banner Die for Sentiment
Vagabond2
Ribbon
White & Red Patterned Cardstock
Imagine That Digital Stamp - Marleen's Stocking - Free Image for joining the challenge - colored in paint and I also used Markers
Snowflake Stamp - Sparkle Blue Color box ink
Stickles Teal Glitter Gel on Hat & socks
Merry Christmas Stamp- black ink

 I am entering my Christmas tag in these challenge - in which I have been inspired to create - thanks for stopping by!

 November - Imagine That Progressive Challenge - A New Progressive Challenge starting this month - Click on the link I have used to enter the challenge to read all about the requirements.





November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - Inspired by a couple designers - Maura Hibbitts Day 2 with the snowflake background from her tag and Day 2 by Lin Brandyberry who used a stacked tag - double tag for her Christmas tag [ I do like the idea of stacking a tag on tag creation- both crafters did a grand job on their tags!]

November -  Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge  UE - D is for Double as in Double Tag

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

CHN Weekly Christmas UE

 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Gail. Great idea to offset the top tag. I like the stitched edging too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back with my DT hat on - Thank you for entering the Add A Button or Two or More Challenge at CHNC.

      Delete
  2. Great tag Gail, I love the double layer. The little image is very cute, I love her sparkly hat... what a great colour for glitter! The little snowflakes scattered around the image are fabulous too, looks like a nice stamp.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tag, Gail!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Gail❣ love the double tag idea and your green sparkly hat 🥰🌲☃️ thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp
    Hugs, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic combination of challenges! I love the layered tag look and the sparkly glitter is the perfect eye-catching touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - love the sparkle!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet tag!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.