Sunday, November 29, 2020

Christmas Ornament

For Day 30 of Beccy's Holiday Card/Project November challenge - The challenge is to DO WHAT YOU LOVE

I enjoy making TAGS and ORNAMENTS - every year we place a NEW dated ornament on our tree - 

In the past, we have purchased so many Hallmark type ornaments and some are animated - but the last few years I have created my own ornament and dated it with a Marker or Die cut- such as this one shown in the photo.  So I did what I loved -  and created this Ornament for 2020.

Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
SVG Print and Cut Ornament
Black marker to add 2020
Chipboard for layering the Ornament - fussy cut to trim around ornament
Bakers Twine and Metal Hook added to ornament after I used my pick to poked a hole in the chipboard layer
Distress ink around ornament and leaves

Sharing with these challenges:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge  Do what you love November 30th Challenge

Saturday CHN Weekly Christmas UE

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tradition Gail, and even better that you're making your own. This is a beauty! I love the plaid paper you used for the deer head and bow, it's very festive, and the greenery looks gorgeous. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful ornament & tradition to add an ornament to tree each yr. This year I added a Mandolorian Child Yoda ornament hubby gave me for our anniversary. I'm a big fan of the Disney Mandolorian Child Yoda.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornament Gail - and what a wonderful tradition. So much more special when you create the ornament yourself. I like the plaid deer too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.