Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Christmas Fireplace

 

I am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes.  

E is for Evergreen

RECIPE
Vagabond2
Poppy Stamps Die - Fire - Logs, Evergreen Trees, Evergreen Branch
Beccy's Image - Fireplace with Wreath
Glossy Accent
Patterned, White, Green, Brown, Red, Yellow Cardstock


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  E is for Evergreen Trees and evergreen branch across the fireplace

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

Wednesday Word Art Wednesday AG 2/5

November #514 CHN Christmas Weekly UE


4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a cosy place Gail, I can imagine cuddly up on an overstuffed couch with a coffee and a good book! Love all the elements you added. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to sit by that fire. Great paper and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fireside scene. Evergreen is a good one for E. Everyone has just different ideas! I like the "wallpaper" too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back again with my DT hat on! Thank you for entering the Something Beginning with H Challenge at CHNC.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.