Monday, November 2, 2020

Black Christmas

 

I am entering  Beccy's Place November Monthly Holiday A-Z Card Challenge. It  is a fun challenge - with prizes. 

C is for Coffee - Christmas Card

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Tag and Stitched Square Dies
Beccy's Image - Poultry in Motion - Chicken with Coffee - Made into a Print N Cut - Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Sentiment Stamp - Black Ink


Inspired to create by:

November - Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge UE  C is for Coffee - Christmas Holiday

November #514 CHN Christmas Weekly UE

November CHN Patterned Paper UE

4 comments:

  1. Fun card. What lovely papers you have used to create the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a second to figure out what the sentiment meant Gail, then I had a little chuckle when I realised it was coffee related! I should have known! Love the background, what a great way to use up some of those offcuts. I also like the way you've added colour to the chicken with patterned paper... clever idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card, very clever. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " include something beginning with "H" " challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.