Saturday, August 1, 2020

I scream, you scream...

Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Karen B Cat die and glasses
Karen B Ice Cream Cone Charm - Brad
Gina Jones Journal Card - I scream...
Kraft, Peach, White, Black, Patterned cardstock [cats bandana]

Inspired to create by:

Friday CUT IT UP - I scream, you scream 1E

Friday Cardz TV AG 3/3 

August CHN Patterned Paper - the cat's bandana is patterned paper

August Just Desserts - Dies R US - Cone Charm Die and Cat Die by Karen Burniston 

Saturday - Anything Goes Catch the Bug Challenge

August QKR Stampede AG

 Wednesday Simons Say AG

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gail! I know I love ice cream! My pants do not. LOL Anyway, Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge this week at Catch the Bug, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, who doesn't like ice cream? LOL What a fun card Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute Gail! I definitely scream for ice cream no matter the occasion!! Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good arrangement of ice cream elements. Wonderful Summer with ice cream. I know you have Turkey Hill ice cream where you live and we do also but my fav is Blue Bell cherry vanilla or Ben & Jerry Cherry Garcia.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so cute with that little kittie! I bet she's hoping for a lick.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Ice Cream challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card... Literally! I love ice cream! Thanks for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.