Friday, August 14, 2020

Bitty Ball Pop up Card

I created this Bitty Ball Pop up for my husband.  I have 3 other golfers in the family so I will be creating some more golf cards - I thought the sentiment was appropriate for this card - at least for the husband!!

Thanks for dropping by!

Recipe
Vagabond2
Karen Burniston Bitty Ball Pop Up Die and Accessories
Karen Burniston Beach Edge die for the green golf course
Karen Burniston Flap and closure die set
Dot Embossing folder for the golf ball
Green and White Twine, Brads, Rubber Band size 12
Other dies:
Scallop Rectangle Die, Sun, Golf Cart, Golf letters , Stitched Tag Die
MFT Sentiment Rubber Stamp - Versafine Black Ink

Inspired by Frances B on the KB Design Team

It would be an honor to share with:

 Wednesday - Word Art Wednesday  Week 2
August CHN Patterned Paper UE
Friday Cardz TV AG 1/3
Stamploration Summer Challenge UE Any type or Theme

 

KB Facebook Fan page - not a challenge






2 comments:

  1. Love this one Gail!So you can make the "ball" or pop up into anything then? This is a great golfing card for that golfer in ones life. I know my son golfs, along with my brother and nephew's. Well done Gail, I bet hubby loved it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors for golf theme. Only golf I'm good at is putt putt golf and then again I'm not that good at it either.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.