Saturday, July 25, 2020

Icy Pond

Howdy crafters - I have been looking in my craftroom for my Kitchen Sink stamps and finally located them today.
 I really need to put things back where I placed them in the first place - LOL -
I was inspired by the Mod Squad challenge to created this scenic slim card. Thanks for stopping by - have a blessed day.

Recipe
Misti - Distress Inks, White Ink, Versafine Black ink
Vagabond2
Christmas Wishes Stamp - Versafine Black Ink - Misti - Quickut die for the sentiment
Kitchen Sink Stamps - Icy Pond - Trees, Pond, Fisherman, and snowman
Gel White pen to add falling snow
White colorbox ink for snow on trees

I would like to share with:

Mod Squad Slimline Scenic Card 1/3

Sat CHN Christmas UE

2 comments:

  1. Like the scene you created. I constantly misplace craft items. Have been trying to put things back in particular places so that I can find them next time I need them. Had misplaced my Tim Holtz stapler but have found it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene Gail. I can really relate to the putting things in different places issue. Thank you for joining in the Use Some Twine or Ribbon Challenge at CHNC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.