Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rolodex Box

Howdy Crafters - I decided to try my hand at creating Rolodex Craft Cards - I found a recipe on You Tube to create this box to hold the Memory Dex Cards I will be creating.
Thank you for stopping by!

Recipe
Mat-board - Chipboard, Heavy Straws, Cardstock - plain and patterned
Double Sided Tape - Glue

We Are Memory Keepers Envelope Maker to create some of my Dex Cards with tab
 Hole punch - scissors

I discovered the HS punch to create the holes in cards is out of stock along with other Memorydex items - sigh - I know I am late in the game doing this craft - but that is Okay I believe I will enjoy this adventure.

It would be an honor to share with:

March CHN Patterned Paper UE






2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you will be creating for your Memorydex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing, Gail, and so professional! You are going to have fun filling your box!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.