Saturday, March 7, 2020

Christmas Sticker Card

Howdy Crafters - I saw this challenge over at Jingle belles Rock to use Stickers to create a Christmas card - I found these 3D stickers in my stash [I do not know the brand] - Bag, Horse, and Tree.

I attached a Christmas Countdown Calendar embellishment on the DCWV Santa cardstock - then added the stickers.  I think it took me 30 seconds - hehe - It sure is a fun and fast way to get a Christmas card created.

I would like to share with these challenges:

Bi-Weekly Jingle Belles Rock Stuck on You
#480 CHN Weekly Christmas UE
 March CHN Patterned Paper UE
Catch the Bug AG 1/3

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gail, thank you for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps and good luck with your entry. Also this card is a good start to your Christmas cards. Gail DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card; great use of stickers! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those beautiful stickers and you've made them into such a lovely card! so pleased you were "stuck on stickers with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.