Monday, February 17, 2020

Picture Frame

Howdy Crafters~  I was in Hobby Lobby and found this $28 Wooden Lattice Frame [had the letter Y in the middle] marked down to $2.79.
So here is what I created using this 16 inches by 16 inches [outside measurements] wooden Lattice Frame - thanks for stopping by! I love a bargain - don't you? 

Inside small frame:
Buffalo Plaid Paper by Paper Studio [my favorite paper]
Photo of Husband and me - fussy cut
CUTplorations Stitched Tag Dies - 2 sizes
Scripture Stamp- Joshua 24:15b - Misti- Versafine Black Ink

I would like to share with:

Word Art Wednesday Week 2 AG with Sentiment
February CHN Patterned Paper- UE
Monday Simon Says Frame It 1/5
Monday Pammies Inky Pinkies AG

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love a bargain also. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.