Thursday, January 30, 2020

Valentine

I created this card for my husband for Valentines day ~ I especially like that chocolate bar die cut.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Double Running Stitch Die
Rectangle Stitched Die inside card
Karen Burniston Photo Collage Pop Up Die
Karen Burniston - Family Room Pop up - Lamp


I would like to share with:

Jan CHN Patterned Paper UE
 STAMPLorations Love Hop
Challenge #5
Monday Simon says All loved Up #2
Monday Pamnies Inky Pinkies AG #2
Wednesday Simon Says AG #1
Wednesday Word Art AG

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a sweet card for your husband! I'm sure he will appreciate it very much! A great design and very attractive! Thanks very much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Valentine for your hubby Gail! I do so love that lamp die and like you like the chocolate bar die too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool Valentine's card.....I'm sure your hubby will enjoy receiving it! So glad you joined us at PIP Challenges this week - thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.