Monday, December 30, 2019

Snowman Card

One of my favorite colors is Teal - I would like more teal cardstock - thankfully, I found two pieces for this card. I like Kraft and Black as well.

Recipe
Vagabond2
Metal Dies:
CUTplorations Wonky Rectangles - 2 sizes
Poppy Stamps: Hillside Trees, Snow die, Village House, Whittle Snowman
Let It Snow die
MS Punch
Stickles Glitter Glue
Markers for Snowman

Inspired to create by:

December CHN Weekly Christmas Challenge UE  

 Friday QKR Stamped AG  3/3

Thursday Cute Card Thursday - AG

 December CHN Patterned Paper UE

2019 Work It Wednesday Snowflakes 1/3 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute snowman scene! I like teal too! Nice combination of dies used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super scene!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.