Thursday, December 12, 2019

Mocha Christmas

It's windows10 issue with my photos turning - ugh! So sorry

Howdy Crafters ~ I was blessed to win at Caffeine Fueled Challenge for November n which I won a love stamp set from the sponsor, Jillian Vance [she also sponsor the Coffee Lovers Card Makers Challenges - Whoot Whoot] - CLICK here to go to Jillian's store and view her products.

My stamp set arrived in the mail today[Dec 12] from Lisa B - the host of the Caffeine Fueled Challenge- so I was excited to get started creating with this set - Hug in a Mug-.

Here is my first card creation -and I love my Mocha Mocha [but it could also pass for a Hot Chocolate card]-- thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Vagabond 2
Sizzix Dotted Square Dies - 2 sizes
Jillian Vance a Hug in a Mug stamp set - Sentiment, Snowman [stamped on scrap of white cardstock as well as the sentiment], Cup - images were fussy cut and sentiment cut with a banner die
MFT Whipped Cream Die - cut on scrap of white cardstock
3 Glass embellishments
Wreath Sticker
Markers - Misti - Memento Black Ink
White Gel pen to make snow on both the green and black cardstock

Inspired to create by:

#467 CHN Christmas Weekly
CHN Patterned Paper UE

#367 Pixies Snippets Playground - AG with Snippets - I used snippets of white cardstock for stamping the sentiment, snowman, and cutting the whipped cream 1E  [I was going to make a shaker but got sidetracked]

Dec Christmas Card Day by Simon Says - Show us Christmas Cards you are making this year

Dec Caffeine Fueled paper play Challenge UE- [Jillian Vance Sponsors the Coffee Blog Hop]

Dec - Wed Mod Squad - Starry Night - snowy or stars #2 [I made snow for this card with a white gel pen]


4 comments:

  1. Like the Hug in a Mug Card. Reminds me of how much I like Hot Choc & Lattes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute, Gail. I hope you're having a great December, getting ready for Christmas. I'm SO behind. Happy crafting, my friend. Hope your'e feeling stronger every day.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Gail. I think it would make an amazing shaker card but love it just as much as it is.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.