Saturday, December 28, 2019

Glitter Ribbon Snowman Tag

I am on a roll with these snowman ornaments
Easy to create with the TH Snowman Die [or any die you have in your stash that cuts a shape] - I added paper piecing, ribbon, buttons and a cord to hang on the tree

I gifted this one to my neighbor Judy

Recipe
Vagabond2
Hemp Cord
Recycled Cardboard piece to cut Snowman
Snippets of recycled cardboard for the arms
Snippets of Black Cardstock for the Hat
White Gel Pen
Red - White Ribbon for Hat
Glitter Ribbon for Scarf
Orange Cardstock for Nose
Distress Ink
3 black Button
Stocking Patterned Cardstock
TH Snowman Die - Cut Twice - Patterned Paper glued to recycled cardboard cut

Inspired to create by:

December CHN Patterned Paper UE

December CHN Weekly Christmas Challenge UE

Tuesday Morning Sketches - AG Something Crafty you made

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.