Sunday, December 8, 2019

CAS Christmas Card

NOTE: If my cards are sideways on your blog, it is a  Windows10 Thing - I have done everything I know to get them to show up correctly - right now on my blog this photo is upright - but that could change tomorrow - so sorry!

 Recipe
Vagabond2
Stitched Rectangle Die
Foam Tape
Newton's Nook Snow Day Stamp Set
Misti - Versafine Black Ink - Markers
Pencil for ring and snow behind snowman


Inspired to create by:

 Inky Paws - #122 Theme - Snow Day2/3

Sunday #155  AAA Cards Along the Edge UE


#467 CHN Christmas Weekly

  Dec Christmas Card Day by Simon Says - Show us Christmas Cards you are making this year

6 comments:

  1. it does show up sideways on my windows 10 pc. i have it usually when I upload a photo from my phone to Facebook. but the card is still cute with lots of white space. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really like the along the side challenge. Thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweet and adorable card. Beautifully CAS with p.enty of empty white space. Thanks for linking up again at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful CAS card! So glad you shared at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Thanks for having a snow day with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.