Friday, November 22, 2019

Reindeer Tag

Recipe
Vagabond2
CUTplorations Stitched tag die
Memory Box Jingle Bell Die - Red Mirror Cardstock
The Rabbit Hole Stamps
Markers
Bakers Twine

Inspired to create by:

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE - R is for Reindeer

 Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

 November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE Day 9 - 2 Designers:

Day 9 - my inspiration is from Annette with her Reindeer cute tag
and Joyce with her Cozy and Delicious Drink Tags

November Caffeine Fueled paper Play - The Rabbit Hole Sponsor - Stamp images







6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tag. Really fun sentiment, and I love the deer too. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that poor deer! I think he'd best hurry up and get that coffee into him... he looks like he needs a couple of cups! Love the string of jingle bells Gail and the fun sentiment. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just scrolling through, looking at all of your tags, and this one is my favourite! What an awesome image - it made me giggle! You have a lot of fun coffee images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute! Thanks for linking up over at CFPP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.