Friday, November 8, 2019

Most wonderful....

I truly like how this card turned out - thanks for stopping by!
This is one of the greatest images by Beccy @ Beccy's Place - I put him through my Silhouette Program and print and cut with my Portrait - I have different sizes of this cool Fox - more cards in the near future - great image Beccy! Love!

This is the most amazing Sentiment Stamp by Memory box as well - I have had it for several years so I am not sure it is still available.

Recipe
Vagabond2-Die Cutting Machine
MFT Dies - Scallop Curved Rectangle- Globe
Rectangle Die
Snow border die
Memory Box Rubber Sentiment Stamp - Misti - Memento black ink
Sizzix Tree Die
Carta Bells Snowman - Scotch Foam Tape
Beccy's Image - Fox - Print and Cut through Portrait -
 Scotch Foam Tape

Inspired to create by:

Nov CHN Patterned Paper

CHN#426 Christmas Weekly Challenge UE


Friday QKR Stampede - AG 2/3
 
November Beccys Place Month of Holiday Cards/Projects - V is for Vagabond2 [die cutting machine]


 Nov Memory Box Patterned Paper Challenge  - Memory Box Rubber Stamp Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. It's great when a plan comes together Gail! You've done a wonderful job combining all these elements to create a lovely little winter scene. I'm glad you enjoy using the fox image, I always think it makes creating easier when you like what you're working with. I really love that snowman, what a great design.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wintry scene Gail. I have to admit, I like that fox image too. Thank you for joining in at CHNC Anything Christmas Goes with optional twist of Something beginning with H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.