Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hat & Mitten Tag

am joining in on the 25 Days of Christmas Tag Challenge.  Today's tag is DAY 7 lifted from - Angelica. I was inspired by the hat and mittens - see Angelica Tag HERE.

I am hoping to get at least 25 tags done - one for each day - more if I have time.  Thanks for dropping by - enjoy your day!

Recipe
Vagabond2 - Cutplorations Stitched Tag Die-
Red and White Bakers Twine
Poppy Stamps Mittens
Karen B Hat
Stitched Square die - patterned paper

Inspired to create by:
 
November 25 Days of Christmas Tags - UE  Day 7

November Beccy Month of Holiday Cards/Projects UE H is for Hat

Sat CHN Weekly Christmas

Nov CHN Patterned Paper 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I love the hat and mittens. If it keeps getting colder here in north Florida I'll be breaking mine out. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea for a tag Gail, love the bright colours! For some reason this also makes me think of Alice in Wonderland. I could definitely see the Mad Hatter wearing that fabulous top hat. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute design.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...so much fun, just love all your wonderful polka dots. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.