Saturday, October 5, 2019

You're my Boo

Card for grandson Walker - age 19

Recipe
Vagabond2 and Misti
Karen Burniston Photo Collage Die
Versafine Black Ink - Orange Ink
Patterned Cardstock and Colors
MFT Fence Die
Circle Punch
TH Cat die
Carta Bella Pumpkins
Hampton Arts Broom Stamp

INSIDE CARD:
Sizzix Dies: Cat, Beware, Crow, Ghost, Skeleton,
Carta Bella Pumpkin
31 Number Die
Joy Clair Sentiment Stamp
Washi Tape
Stitched Rectangle Dies - 2 sizes

It would be an honor to share with:
 October CHN Patterned Paper UE
 FB Karen Burniston UE
 SS Happy World Card Making Day Upload your cards at the  by 11:59 pm on Saturday, October 12th





1 comment:

  1. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. Super fun card. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.